Finally A Black Bear

The photos and video are not nearly what I had hoped, but this was a year of blood and sweat to get this footage. I have had venomous snake encounters, built a photography blind, almost had a heat stroke, bout froze to death, been lit up by yellow flies. You name it all for this one minute of video footage. It was the most excited I have been however just due to the effort. I had "cooler" bear encounters in Alaska, and even in Yellowstone, but none required the work to get this. If only she had shown up an hour later to make the light a bit better.

Reactions: 8 users

FrenchFry

Wildlife enthusiast!
Jun 14, 2020
The photos and video are not nearly what I had hoped, but this was a year of blood and sweat to get this footage. I have had venomous snake encounters, built a photography blind, almost had a heat stroke, bout froze to death, been lit up by yellow flies. You name it all for this one minute of video footage. It was the most excited I have been however just due to the effort. I had "cooler" bear encounters in Alaska, and even in Yellowstone, but none required the work to get this. If only she had shown up an hour later to make the light a bit better.

awesome footage! Where is this?

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0