Flowers and other Flora

DominoDude

Certified photon catcher
Feb 7, 2013
::1
dpc said:
DominoDude said:
A detail of a Lamb's Ear - Stachys byzantina

Nice picture, DD. I see the ear (maybe some kind of genetic deformity here), but where's the lamb?
*stops chewing* Don't look at me! I know nothing... *turns around to the stove and exclaims* No no, Lambert, stay in the pot with the carrots and onions. ::)
Thanks, dpc! I won't ask you about your cattails. ;) Those are darn nice, and makes for very interesting photos all the season.

Upvote 0
DominoDude said:
dpc said:
"?" as in I've got no clue what it is? It's some kind of Dahlia.

Good morning, DD! It's morning where I am anyway. Still quite dark. (?) as "I've got no clue what it is." I love flowers but don't really know much about them. My (?) sometimes also means that I have to put in something but have nothing to say or feel the post is so obvious that comment is pointless.

Upvote 0

DominoDude

Certified photon catcher
Feb 7, 2013
::1
dpc said:
DominoDude said:
dpc said:
"?" as in I've got no clue what it is? It's some kind of Dahlia.

Good morning, DD! It's morning where I am anyway. Still quite dark. (?) as "I've got no clue what it is." I love flowers but don't really know much about them. My (?) sometimes also means that I have to put in something but have nothing to say or feel the post is so obvious that comment is pointless.

Hehe Dark here too, but I'm on the other side of this Tuesday by now. Probably also a few cups of coffee ahead of you, and a substantial part of the remaining universe.
I know what you mean about flowers; love them too, but not overly familiar with all variants. I wasn't out to show off, just wanted to toss in a bit of knowledge now that I, for once, had a minuscule hint of what it reminded of.

Enjoy the day, and I hope you get a bit more sunshine than I have had, and a steady shutter finger! :)

Upvote 0