Flowers and other Flora

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I have taken the liberty of posting my planter landscape under the guise of it displaying flowers in the past. Now the flowers are long gone so I don't have that excuse but it still qualifies under the over-aching topic of landscape so here goes. This is not finished but it's finished enough that it's not going to change too much in the spring (three trees to insert) and so, one last shot for anyone that's interested.

It was a huge project only an (slightly) mentally imbalanced person would tackle! ;)

Jack

Attachments

• Planter final_s_34674.JPG
    Planter final_s_34674.JPG
    463.6 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Jack.
That is a superb piece of work, I can't wait to see it finished and full of flowers next spring. I think lion rock's comment just about sums it up.

Cheers, Graham.

Jack Douglas said:
I have taken the liberty of posting my planter landscape under the guise of it displaying flowers in the past. Now the flowers are long gone so I don't have that excuse but it still qualifies under the over-aching topic of landscape so here goes. This is not finished but it's finished enough that it's not going to change too much in the spring (three trees to insert) and so, one last shot for anyone that's interested.

It was a huge project only an (slightly) mentally imbalanced person would tackle! ;)

Jack

Upvote 0
Peony & Sakura Flowers

Japan (Nagoya) - Spring 2016

9F7A4101-Modifier-L.jpg

9F7A4172-Modifier-L.jpg

9F7A4189-Modifier-L.jpg

Upvote 0
dpc said:
Jack Douglas said:
dpc said:

Very nice. Now that can't be recent in Saskatchewan or is your weather that much better than ours! ;)

Jack

No, i'm sure our weather is comparable to yours. The picture was taken at the Butterfly Gardens in Victoria this past September. :)

Did you enjoy the Butterfly gardens? I might be making a trip to Victoria next weekend.

Upvote 0
Ryananthony said:
dpc said:
Jack Douglas said:
dpc said:

Very nice. Now that can't be recent in Saskatchewan or is your weather that much better than ours! ;)

Jack

No, i'm sure our weather is comparable to yours. The picture was taken at the Butterfly Gardens in Victoria this past September. :)

Did you enjoy the Butterfly gardens? I might be making a trip to Victoria next weekend.

Yes we did. They're great for taking pictures. :)

Upvote 0