Flowers and other Flora

Hi, FamilyGuy!

I took the picture about 5 years ago with a Canon 7D and an EF 100mm f/2.8 L lens. I recently revisited the RAW file. I did a basic RAW processing in Luminar 4 and then transferred it into ON1 Photo RAW 2020 where I did a bit of texturing. I sharpened it in Topaz Sharpen AI. I can't be too precise since I tend not to pay attention to my workflow once I'm done with a picture. Looking back at the RAW file, though, the post-processing I did was more in the way of tweaking rather than a major overhaul.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nemorino

EOS R5
Aug 29, 2020
Eos R RF 35 1.8 STM @ f/2.2 ISO 100

rf-35-b-jpg.192528

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Not much flowers from me today. It looks more like a product show but hey! - these are from our rain forest, not from the garden!
Kind of Ginger, Avocado and my favorite during hiking - the Straw-berry Guava. That Ginger is very aromatic and in the right season all the trails in the rain forest are bearing that aroma. The Straw-berry Guava when ripe (like in the second image) is really good (Straw-berry because it has that flavor - or very similar!).

DSC_4145_DxO.jpgDSC_4140_DxO.jpgDSC_4176_DxO.jpgDSC_4158_DxO.jpgDSC_4165_DxO.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Is that like a water color processing in the second one? Can’t see the exif on my phone. Wondering what camera? Looks like focus locked on the leaf in front of the flower.

1. 7DMII + 100mm f/2.8 L macro
2. Used a texture in ON1 Photo RAW 2020
3. I aimed for the tip of the mid petal for focus. I could be off a bit. I used auto focus, not manual. The leaf in front, the petal tip and the tip of the leaf to the right of the flower all appear to be similarly in focus to my eye.

Upvote 0