Flowers and other Flora

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
There is nothing more helpful than a reasonable critic! ;)
Del Paso: my daughter noticed the conversation and told me "why you are so rude?!"
In my post I was saying that I prefer constructive critique instead of "oh, every thing is good" - I really want to hear about my mistakes (and eventually to get better!!!).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Today my goal was to take photos of the Monarch Butterfly, so I stuck in the beginning around it's more typical food plant - Calotropis gigantea. Last time I posted the White form, now it's the purplish form of that plant. Unfortunately no Monarch came in the time I was there. Mean time I took photos of the flowers of Star Fruit and a Opuntia flowers - that Opuntia could grow up to few meters high here but the flowers are tiny.
Next plants are taken somewhat later (1 hour?) - on my way home.DSC_4396_DxO.jpgDSC_4404_DxO.jpgDSC_4384_DxO.jpgDSC_4453_DxO.jpgDSC_4502_DxO.jpgDSC_4512_DxO.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0

usern4cr

R5
CR Pro
Sep 2, 2018
Kentucky, USA
Today my goal was to take photos of the Monarch Butterfly, so I stuck in the beginning around it's more typical food plant - Calotropis gigantea. Last time I posted the White form, now it's the purplish form of that plant. Unfortunately no Monarch came in the time I was there. Mean time I took photos of the flowers of Star Fruit and a Opuntia flowers - that Opuntia could grow up to few meters high here but the flowers are tiny.
Next plants are taken somewhat later (1 hour?) - on my way home.View attachment 201299View attachment 201300View attachment 201301View attachment 201302View attachment 201303View attachment 201304
Really beautiful close-up shots, ISv!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0