Hawaii and my new Canon 100D

I recently bought the Canon 100D and thought I'd share my experience with it so far with my fellow CR friends.

I justified buying this camera as it could serve as both a holiday camera and a backup to my 5D's. However it's become my favourite go to camera for all my shooting bar professional gigs. It's light, it's compact and it's so cute. The controls are so easy, it has a dedicated iso button, I'm getting to love the touch screen and I don't feel precious about it - I just throw it in my bag and take it anywhere. Having recently sold my 7D, it's also given me back the crop factor and the variety in focal length to all my lenses. Chuck on the 40 pancake and you could pretend it was a pocket camera. It really is like a new born baby, that I just want to keep close and hold all the time :D

Here's some of what I got up to in Hawaii with the camera - time lapse together with some of the in camera miniature effect (also, a very small amount of GoPro video from the red mustang convertible we hired - that's exciting for an aussie).

http://youtu.be/FcEaTP77nLM