Horses

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Mick said:
Just a few shots of stallions fighting in a lake. Converted to mono and...thats it. I wont post the best ones as im keeping them for a competition for next year but I really am happy with the shots.

Hi Mick, your Horse shots are about as amazing as Gary Samples Eagle shots, I have to say some of the Best I've seen, the previous one you posted some time back of all the horses charging straight at you was just stunning, the first one in this set also, stunning.

Do you mind saying where you shot these, I'm assuming the US somewhere, I'm looking to come that way 2014 to shoot Gary's Eagles, this Lake would be a starter as well.

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
Mick said:
Just a few shots of stallions fighting in a lake. Converted to mono and...thats it. I wont post the best ones as im keeping them for a competition for next year but I really am happy with the shots.
Going by the superb images you posted here, I think you will win the competition ... Good luck & all the very best ... in the words of Bryan Peterson "till then You Keep Shooting".

Upvote 0
GeAr_20111119_29173.jpg

Upvote 0
Yes very nice. Haven't been back to visit this thread in awhile. Can't wait for the temperatures to be a little bit cooler to get back out and photograph the wild horses near me. Hopefully before the BLM decides to round up the three herds that are just down the road from me. Some of the stupid neighbors are saying some of the horses have been a nuisance and have complained to BLM. The whole community is in an uproar and BLM will prevail and do what ever they want to!!!!

Upvote 0