images from our Aug -Nov 2012 photosafari

My wife & I are currently editing the photos we took in Kgalagadi, Etosha. Caprivi, Chobe & savuti. here is a picture of lions taken in the very early morning at Chudop Waterhole in Etosha & amartial eagle with its guinea fowl kill
oldageadventurer_lions_sunrise_Chudop-M.jpg

oldageadventurer_Martial%20eagle_guinea%20fowl_groot%20okevi-M.jpg

There are many more on our website. Please have a peep.

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
Very nice.

Post your web site URL.

sek

oldageadventurer said:
My wife & I are currently editing the photos we took in Kgalagadi, Etosha. Caprivi, Chobe & savuti. here is a picture of lions taken in the very early morning at Chudop Waterhole in Etosha & amartial eagle with its guinea fowl kill
oldageadventurer_lions_sunrise_Chudop-M.jpg

oldageadventurer_Martial%20eagle_guinea%20fowl_groot%20okevi-M.jpg

There are many more on our website. Please have a peep.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the kind comments . The technical details & often biological notes on each photo are on the website which is linked to the blue internet icon on the side of the post (www.africaraw.com).

Since our retirement 8 years ago we spend 4-6 months a year roaming the African bush & game parks in our landcruiser with a rooftop tent. Our site gives tips on travel spots, photography, & driving a 4WD for beginnners. Our reports may help other "old age adventurers" who want to start travelling around Africa.

I have also started a blog on the site which concentrates on the physiology of african wildlife e.g. why are female hyenas masculinized. Still lots of work to be done explaining the very varied & sometimes difficult concepts. But any interesting titbits on nature are also reported e.g. Ianin Woodhouse's use of Van Gogh, Seurat, & Constable & PS to draw attention to deforestation htpp://blog.africaraw.com

Upvote 0