Industry News: DJI announces the Mavic Mini 2

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Today, DJI, the global leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, launched DJI Mini 2, a high-performance camera drone that packs impressive new features into a small, portable design in the safest drone category weighing less than 249 grams. The successor to DJI’s original Mavic Mini, DJI Mini 2 is easy to fly, with improved imaging capabilities, powerful flight performance, and significantly enhanced transmission technology for longer and more reliable connection. Intelligent, pre-programmed modes have been optimized so that you can capture eye-catching footage with just a few taps while beginner tutorials and learning tools help get new pilots up to speed on how to fly this fun new drone. Supported with a wide array of fun, safe, and creative accessories, DJI Mini 2 users can make the system their own with...

Continue reading...

Bert63

What’s in da box?
CR Pro
Dec 3, 2017
For the money this is a great travel option for me. Only problem is, my wife and I visit as many National Parks as possible on our trips and drones are not allowed, which I completely agree with. Might have to pick one up anyway.

They aren't allowed in parks in Washington either, but seeing how the uber-liberal politicians up here refuse to prosecute anything this side of murder people fly them everywhere.

To put things into perspective, Oregon just decriminalized all hard drugs to include heroin and cocaine.

Wonderful.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
They aren't allowed in parks in Washington either, but seeing how the uber-liberal politicians up here refuse to prosecute anything this side of murder people fly them everywhere.

To put things into perspective, Oregon just decriminalized all hard drugs to include heroin and cocaine.

Wonderful.
Bert, the Pacific Northwest scares me.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Bert63

What’s in da box?
CR Pro
Dec 3, 2017
Bert, the Pacific Northwest scares me.

Me too, and I live here.

I was stationed up here in 2005 and stayed after I retired because it’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen. The politics, however, are a nightmare.

I stay on my little Island and try to ignore it, but Seattle is a cancer that spreads all over the state.

I’ve been to Seattle proper once in 15 years. Never again.

They’re setting up safe injection sites with taxpayer funded medical staff on site so the junkies are well taken care of, and just gave BIPOC (that’s Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) communities $100,000,000 (yes) in appeasement to perhaps stop the rioting and protesting.

So far it hasn’t worked.

Upvote 0
I'd be curious to see how this stacks up against the Mavic Air 2 and Mavic 2 Pro. I'd like to get a drone at some point, and I've been leaning towards the latter two, and more specifically, the Mavic Air. Might be a lot of fun!

As far as living in the Northwest goes, I'm in agreement with the above. I've been living on my little island for about six years now, but I'm itching to leave. It's a beautiful place, but the politics here are crazy. I'm thinking about leaving, as are several of my close friends.

Upvote 0