Industry News: Ricoh launches RICOH GR III high-end, compact digital camera

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Press Release:
Newest model in the popular RICOH GR series delivers exceptional image quality in a smaller, lightweight body, making it ideal for street photography
WEST CALDWELL, NJ, February 21, 2019 – Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation today announced the launch of the highly anticipated RICOH GR III camera. The new camera is the latest model in the RICOH GR series, a lineup of high-end digital cameras providing exceptional image quality in a compact, lightweight body ideal for street photography, travel and capturing candid images.
The RICOH GR III features a newly designed lens, image sensor and imaging engine that further upgrade image quality, enhance functionality and improve usability. The 18.3mm F2.8 lens delivers exceptional imaging performance with a slim design, consisting of six optical elements in four groups while retaining the 28mm angle of view. It produces...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
If it had an optical viewfinder I would be interested. But it does not, so I will stick with my plan to get a Fuji X100F. This will be the point and shoot to replace my Canon M that I got dirt cheap but dropped and broke in Europe last week.
Same with me: no viewfinder, no deal!
The real (bigger) alternative for me is named Leica Q 2 :love:

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0