Interior Shots

Post your Interior Shots here: :)

All kinds of Halls, Churches, Museum, Mosques, Temples and other large enclosed places are found in the urban environment ... Show us your best pictures here: :)

Have Fun everyone and I look forward to see many great shots of you soon.

To show you some examples I will start with some of mine.

Standing in the Corner ... von 1982Chris911 auf Flickr

St Patrick's Cathedral New York Interior [Explored 29th of March 2011] von 1982Chris911 auf Flickr

IMG_8454 HDR von 1982Chris911 auf Flickr

Airports - the Cathedrals of High Tech - Munich Terminal 2 Main Hall von 1982Chris911 auf Flickr

Another Shot from Hangar 7 - Red Bull Event space at Salzburg Airport von 1982Chris911 auf Flickr

The Asam Church at Braunau in Rohr Abbey von 1982Chris911 auf Flickr

St Emmeram Basilika Regensburg von 1982Chris911 auf Flickr

Enjoy and more to come soon ;-)

ronderick said:
Wow... I could not even imagine what you can do with the TS-E lenses...

Well actually these shots are not that difficult ... Just need to concentrate on symmetric framing and of course wait a little so no people are there. The TS-E will at some poit of course be in my kit, but for now I am waiting for the Sigma 12-24mm Gen II and the Canon 7-15mm L Fisheye Zoom ... TS-E 17mm will be maybe the next after that ... always need something to look forward to ... I am also looking for the 200-400mm TC 1.4, but I guess the price will be totally out of this world ...

Upvote 0

DJL329

EOS R5
CR Pro
Aug 26, 2010
www.flickr.com
dstppy said:
Chris, what are you doing post-processing here? Looks like 'metal' prints . . . I'm a pixel-peeper so it's sort of confusing my brain ;)

-e

The 'metal' sheen seems to be an effect of HDR processing. I just tried the tool that he's using, Photomatix, and can see some of that same effect.

Upvote 0
b19a17ea.jpg

Upvote 0