Is something wrong with the site? Font changes, smearing log and Ads for pro member...?

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
The Safari issue should be fixed now.

It looks 99% normal as it did before.

The only issue I still is is, that while on the home page, The menu on the top left....on the home page with forums, I do not get the option to open the sub menus there to reach items like "Threads with your posts".

From the home page, I can only click Forums...and it wil take me to the forum page.

When there....the submenu options under Forums is then available. and I can go to them...but not on the Home page like I used to be able to do.

Thank you,

cayenne

Edit: I just doubled checked..and none of the options on the menu on Home page have submenu options...but once I get to forums page, the sub menu items do appear for all of them, but not on HOME screen.

Upvote 0

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
It looks 99% normal as it did before.

The only issue I still is is, that while on the home page, The menu on the top left....on the home page with forums, I do not get the option to open the sub menus there to reach items like "Threads with your posts".

From the home page, I can only click Forums...and it wil take me to the forum page.

When there....the submenu options under Forums is then available. and I can go to them...but not on the Home page like I used to be able to do.

Thank you,

cayenne

Edit: I just doubled checked..and none of the options on the menu on Home page have submenu options...but once I get to forums page, the sub menu items do appear for all of them, but not on HOME screen.

Is this still a problem? We were working on a menu bug.

Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
Hard refresh or clear your cache, that will fix the issue. Confirmed on Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Hello CRG,

Ok thank you....all looks well again for me too.

Hey, I appreciate you looking into this, and helping out. I really have enjoyed the site for all these years and its nice to see a responsive owner.

Keep up the good work...and have a GREAT DAY!!
:)

C

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The only ‘issue’ I have now seems to be a distorted avatar in the top right.

View attachment 195763

This is fixed now, I think it only affected us with long usernames. Your username may go underneath the messaging icon on your profile, but it looks better than the squished logo.

Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2011
This is fixed now, I think it only affected us with long usernames. Your username may go underneath the messaging icon on your profile, but it looks better than the squished logo.
Well done guys! The n at the end of the name is missing but who cares, Garfield is fat again!

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0