Landscapes

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Somehow that reminds me of the "Schwarzwald" but I am sure it isn't from there. The barn looks like more north...

If I may ask: Where did you take this?
During the so-called "Teinach" hike, which starts in Bad Teinach, in the "Schwarzwald". Very nice walk!
We sometimes cross the French border in order to eat the "schwarzwälder Torte", and, of course, to hike a bit. That's where I took the pictures of the heron, which I think you saw.
PS: the cocktails in the bar of the Kurhaus are highly recommendable, especially their "Kingston".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Along the banks of the Bow River in south-western Alberta. Taken with a Fujifilm X-T4, though. Was trying out Topaz Photo AI for noise reduction and sharpening. Does a decent job but I find it too slow for regular use.View attachment 205256
The computer is important for the speed of Topaz. My older MacBook Pro was painfully slow but my new Air with the M2 chip powers through Topaz apps.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Beautiful reflections
a025.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

stevelee

FT-QL
CR Pro
Jul 6, 2017
Davidson, NC
My road to Hana pictures are on Maui pictures, taken with the G7X II in 2017. Looking at the them now, I think I should reedit some and work on the contrast. (Apply Image command from Lab channels might be the best technique.) Still, I liked some of them well enough to print 13” x 19” and hang in my guest room. It has huge windows and palm-themed furniture coverings that give a “bring the outdoors indoors” vibe anyway. With the blinds open, it looks like the front porch is an extension of the room.

Upvote 0