Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

OK, OK! It's a crappy shot though.
8028873393_66982e744d_b.jpg

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
KeithBreazeal said:
OK, OK! It's a crappy shot though.
8028873393_66982e744d_b.jpg
Dude never underestimate the power in the images of a hot ch!ck with bare minimum clothing ... when it comes to such photos, there is no such thing as a "crappy shot", all are awesome and most welcomed, coz with such images you make many hearts glad ;D ;D
If you have more such photos and are in doubt of their quality, just post them here and I/we will be the judge (and I shall guarantee that they will all recieve positive feedback) ;D

Upvote 0
Click said:
Rienzphotoz said:
If you have more such photos and are in doubt of their quality, just post them here and I/we will be the judge (and I shall guarantee that they will all recieve positive feedback) ;D

+1 :)

Thanks for the nice looking girl. 8)
There's a girl in the photo? I guess I was too busy looking at the old hand riveting ;)

Upvote 0
tolusina said:
mackguyver said:
There's a girl in the photo? I guess I was too busy looking at the old hand riveting ;)
Cue Frank Drebin;
"Nice Rivets!"
Girl;
"Thanks, just had them hand hammered!"
LOL!!! Great and I miss old Leslie Nielsen - and the "friendly" OJ.

Upvote 0
Click said:
Rienzphotoz said:

+1 :)

Thanks for the nice looking girl. 8)

LOL! Maybe I should just link you to my website's "Babes Gallery" and be done messing around. There are a couple of airplanes in there, but the bikers babes seem to dominate. Of course, there is this one photo of Natalie's tattoo that doesn't seem to fit into any category. :eek: http://www.kbvp.com/image/tid/910

Upvote 0
May 26, 2012
Rienzphotoz said:
Dude never underestimate the power in the images of a hot ch!ck with bare minimum clothing ... when it comes to such photos, there is no such thing as a "crappy shot", all are awesome and most welcomed, coz with such images you make many hearts glad ;D ;D

Hold on a minute. On another thread you slammed me for suggesting it's easy to take great landscape shots on a very picturesque island with a medium format camera yet here you claim there's no such thing as a "crappy shot" when it comes to young women wearing next to nothing. What sort of creep would make such a statement? I'm sure you're quite a hit with the girls.

Hey, you didn't post that just to get a reaction, did you? I wonder what the moderators would make of it.

Upvote 0
KeithBreazeal said:
LOL! Maybe I should just link you to my website's "Babes Gallery" and be done messing around. There are a couple of airplanes in there, but the bikers babes seem to dominate. Of course, there is this one photo of Natalie's tattoo that doesn't seem to fit into any category. :eek: http://www.kbvp.com/image/tid/910

Interesting shots there. Apart from the women, I especially liked the F-22 Raptor. Great shot!

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
GuyF said:
Rienzphotoz said:

Hold on a minute. On another thread you slammed me for suggesting it's easy to take great landscape shots on a very picturesque island with a medium format camera yet here you claim there's no such thing as a "crappy shot" when it comes to young women wearing next to nothing. What sort of creep would make such a statement? I'm sure you're quite a hit with the girls.

Hey, you didn't post that just to get a reaction, did you? I wonder what the moderators would make of it.
I see that you don't know how to discuss two different topics separately in their own threads ... nor do you seem to know what is said in humor and what is not. ::) And don't be too concerned about me being a "hit with the girls" - if you have any doubts about your ability, in that department, just hone your skills instead of resorting to school boy tactics and stop carrying grudges and move on. Just for the record, over on the other thread you were belittling a 72 year senior professional photographer - for which you had several members reacting very strongly to your statements. http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=20005.0

Upvote 0
There's no reason to attack Rienz. The guys on here like to look at attractive female models, big surprise. I do too...but I'd rather just look at...well...it starts with a "p", and has 3 other letters !!

To feign outrage and spout charges of sexism, if you're a guy...I mean dude, let's be real here, and not be hypocritical. Sure, this thread has degenerated into a hot girlie thread for the last couple of pages, but it will likely return to normal soon enough.

I feel qualified to call attention when I see others' tempers flaring...because mine never has, nor have any of these nice gentlemen ever piled on me :). It's just the a-holes that I grow tired of!!

Upvote 0
KeithBreazeal said:
Click said:
Rienzphotoz said:
...If you have more such photos and are in doubt of their quality, just post them here and I/we will be the judge (and I shall guarantee that they will all recieve positive feedback) ;D
+1 :) Thanks for the nice looking girl. 8)
I am very grateful for the link. ;) Dude, you have events with great animation of airplanes and motorcycles. :-*

Upvote 0

IMG_0001

Amateur photon abductor
Nov 12, 2013
Good job everyone, some extremely nice pictures here!

KeithBreazeal said:
Back to our regularly scheduled programming...
TBM at the Nevada County Airfest
9297204360_9e19b867e4_b.jpg

And wow this plane looks like it has seen war! Well, it must have but I mean... look at how banged the plane looks! the guy who invented flush riveting would be angry against the custom aerodynamic on that Avenger. (Or was the waving bodywork meant to improve camouflage over the ocean?)

Upvote 0