Miscellaneous Wildlife

briangus

EOS 90D
CR Pro
Apr 6, 2017
Bangkok
A couple of shots of Crocodylus Porosus and Varanus Salvatori at the Sungei Buloh Wetlands Nature Reserve in Singapore
Nice to get up close and personal with some of the locals

656A8911.jpg
656A8918.jpg
BA549033.jpg

Nat_WA

EOS RP
Aug 15, 2017
Netherlands
Nice Pictures here.

Nice picture Berowne; sharp on the head and soft background (y) - it seems to be wondering whether you are edible or dangerous ;)

"Bucky"
Shot with a Canon 6D Mark ii using a Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8
| f/1.8 | 1/500sec | 100 ISO |

Nice deer portrait Durf; you must have been able to get really close to achieve this with "only" 85mm on FF...

Kit - good timing ;) - I'm not too fond of these slimy creatures but picture is nice :)

Wiebe.

Reactions: Berowne

Durf

Picture Taker - Image Maker
Nice picture Berowne; sharp on the head and soft background (y) - it seems to be wondering whether you are edible or dangerous ;)

Nice deer portrait Durf; you must have been able to get really close to achieve this with "only" 85mm on FF...

Kit - good timing ;) - I'm not too fond of these slimy creatures but picture is nice :)

Wiebe.

Yes, about 12ft away from him. He's a really tame deer that hangs out in a subdivision where I've been working the last week or so.
(perfect subject for an 85mm!) ;)

Reactions: Berowne

Berowne

... they sparkle still the right Promethean fire.
Jun 7, 2014
Yes, about 12ft away from him. He's a really tame deer that hangs out in a subdivision where I've been working the last week or so.
(perfect subject for an 85mm!) ;)

With those Wonderful eyelashes everybody would be perfect for an 85 mm. :)

<-- start Taboola -->