Miscellaneous

Click said:
DR ... Defense Rifle ;D

Yup. We lost all of my son's 4-H animals to a mountain lion that went on a killing spree, before that, a pack of wild dogs went after the wife trying to round up the live stock. Chickens are like a drive-up window for hawks- free ranging free food. Our closest neighbor has both his dogs taken by coyotes. Lost our cat to some critter.
Like cameras & lenses- the right tools for the job.

Upvote 0
I have no idea how to start a thread or anything, seems little hard, so I guess this is for "misc" side of forum then:
Soo I kind of happened to accidentally make a Tokina 12-24mm lens to somesort of T-S lens, and would be great to share pictures made with it with people. Soo this one is "misc"

Path in forest by Olli Karjalainen, on Flickr

Some more pictures with this lens and its capabilities (if the link works), and hello everyone!

Upvote 0
Joe S. said:
I have no idea how to start a thread or anything, seems little hard, so I guess this is for "misc" side of forum then:
Soo I kind of happened to accidentally make a Tokina 12-24mm lens to somesort of T-S lens, and would be great to share pictures made with it with people. Soo this one is "misc"

Path in forest by Olli Karjalainen, on Flickr

Some more pictures with this lens and its capabilities (if the link works), and hello everyone!

Welcome. A nice effect. The lens conversion represents a great effort. :)

Upvote 0