Mr Anonymous

Famateur said:
I concur that these portraits are brilliantly captured and processed. Well done!

Truth be told, my very first thought, upon seeing the first portrait, was: "So this is what's become of Jeremy Clarkson! :'(

DUH! But of course! Why didn't I see it? I saw Johhny Mc and Keith Richards...... Clarkson yessss mwah-ha.....mwahhhhh-ha-ha-haaaaaaahhhh

Upvote 0
petach said:
Famateur said:
I concur that these portraits are brilliantly captured and processed. Well done!

Truth be told, my very first thought, upon seeing the first portrait, was: "So this is what's become of Jeremy Clarkson! :'(

DUH! But of course! Why didn't I see it? I saw Johhny Mc and Keith Richards...... Clarkson yessss mwah-ha.....mwahhhhh-ha-ha-haaaaaaahhhh

I guess now there's only one thing left to say: "This just might be...the greatest portrait...in the world!" :p

Upvote 0
To say I am gobsmacked by the comments left here; it would be an understatement. I worked hard to get the shots to portray the true person in front of the lens. I started out in photography in 2011 and I never really felt before then that I had an artistic side to me, nor an eye for a shot.....let alone an ability to process the results. I am glad I started in 2011 and not before then because I may have become jaded.

I adore photography, it is on my mind day and night.

Thank you all for such high praise,

(before I get carried away though....let's see what judges say on competition evenings !!!!!)

Upvote 0