MY dog

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures!
I have to contribute to this topic, too. Here are two shots of my Dog Truffaut: He's the one who has to suffer the most since the day I have a 5dIII... Okay, he gets a goodie after every successful shot, but I'm really grateful for his endless patience! He was my guinea pig to get to know the 5D3's AF-System. My daughters are far less cooperative..

Attachments

• 20121214-2Z7A4816.jpg
    20121214-2Z7A4816.jpg
    891.8 KB · Views: 1,299
  • 20130227-2Z7A6408.jpg
    20130227-2Z7A6408.jpg
    802.2 KB · Views: 1,158
Upvote 0
Jun 27, 2012
There she is!
70-200 f2.8 =)

IMG_5244.JPG

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
hgraf said:
Krob78 said:
hgraf said:
Our guy loves the snow...
Cool! (pun intended) 8)

Hehe thanks! The faces I get (when spraying and praying) off our bulldog are almost human sometimes, they are capable of so much expression!
Fantastic shot! Put a copyright on it! And a watermark...
Krob is right. It is cool. V V V V cool!
So a conjecture about IS...
Notice the iris is probably mostly under the lower eyelid. So in nature, it seems that the image stabilisation does not happen with something shaking the lens. It happens in the brain! Oops! Shoot! May be I should patent this idea...

Upvote 0
rpt said:
jonjt said:
Here's my guy

[im]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7168/6746790629_42298a74a9_b.jpg[/img]
Such a good boy!

I am sure you said the following before shooting...
"Sit. Stay! No!! Don't even think about it!"

Or I may be spitting in the wind...
:)

He actually sits down as soon as I point the camera at him. That's what happened when I took this picture. He just sat right down and posed. I couldn't believe it.

Upvote 0
hgraf said:
jonjt said:
Here's my guy

[ig]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7168/6746790629_42298a74a9_b.jpg[/img]

What a beautiful dog!!! And really good! Our guy can't seem to help "investigating" a lens when you try to shoot him... it's something we're working on... :)

Thanks! Yeah, he learned to just sit still when I point the camera at him. He learns fast!

Upvote 0

Krob78

When in Doubt, Press the Shutter...
Aug 8, 2012
The Florida Peninsula
rpt said:
hgraf said:
Krob78 said:
hgraf said:
Our guy loves the snow...
Cool! (pun intended) 8)

Hehe thanks! The faces I get (when spraying and praying) off our bulldog are almost human sometimes, they are capable of so much expression!
Fantastic shot! Put a copyright on it! And a watermark...
Krob is right. It is cool. V V V V cool!
So a conjecture about IS...
Notice the iris is probably mostly under the lower eyelid. So in nature, it seems that the image stabilisation does not happen with something shaking the lens. It happens in the brain! Oops! Shoot! May be I should patent this idea...
I think you're on to something there, RPT!

Upvote 0

Erikerodri

"All We Lose, We Learn from you"
Mar 26, 2013
Chicago
www.flickr.com
I'm a little hessitant to throw mine up here since all of the others are so good. Lol I still am starting out and am a noob but here are a few of mine. My girlfriends dog Charlie (The english bulldog) and my dog Nigel (the olde english). If you do not know the difference the smaller one is the english and the bigger one in color is the old english.
Here is charlie

Attachments

• charlie epic (bw).jpg
    charlie epic (bw).jpg
    4 MB · Views: 977
Upvote 0