My kind of HDR

LoneRider

Profession Geek.
Oct 4, 2011
Great state of Texas
Interesting discussion. And I've got no problem with people not liking what I do. Some of it maybe over processed. But honestly, 98% of the landscapes/cityscapes and so on are breacketed and HDR'd.

Here is my over the top HDR's. I can't find a few others from the past. Hmmm, got some smugmugging to do

Upvote 0

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
LoneRider said:
Interesting discussion. And I've got no problem with people not liking what I do. Some of it maybe over processed. But honestly, 98% of the landscapes/cityscapes and so on are breacketed and HDR'd.

Here is my over the top HDR's. I can't find a few others from the past. Hmmm, got some smugmugging to do

I like the truck, but having those overcooked bricks all around it hurts my eyes. Did you try reducing the effect on all but the truck, just for grins and giggles?

Upvote 0

LoneRider

Profession Geek.
Oct 4, 2011
Great state of Texas
YuengLinger said:
I like the truck, but having those overcooked bricks all around it hurts my eyes. Did you try reducing the effect on all but the truck, just for grins and giggles?

That is an idea. I've got better tools, on of these days I might have to try reprocessing. Those exposures were taken by the 50D several years ago.

hmmmmmm. Too much other stuff to do first though.

Thanks for the idea!

Upvote 0
p1982176980-4.jpg

Upvote 0
LoneRider said:

Nice one..OTT sometimes is what the scene calls for...But then again OTT is in the eye of the beholder..

Upvote 0