New forum memebr

J

jezbradshaw

Good Morning,

I have joined the site today so I just want to say hello!

I thought it best to give a little introduction to me and my gear :)

I have been into photography for about 13 months and in that time I have taught myself how to use my camera as I had no previous knowledge. My camera is the Canon (obviously) 1000D and I love it, it has taught me a lot about photography, exposure and white balancing. I have just ordered the Sigma 18-50mm 2.8-4.5 as an upgrade to my kit lens so I am keen to try it out.

I have many extras for it but it's not really worth going into detail on them I think.

Thats enough for now I think, Hello and thanks in advance for any advice I receive in the future!

T

tinalear

Re: New forum member

Hello to you all! I have only recently joined, but had been checking in a couple of times to see what was happening.

I did press photography at college over 10 years ago and loved it. I'm only just getting back into photography now and remembering everything I once learned. Also going to do a digital photography course with photoshop too.

I bought a Canon SX 20 IS which was great and the zoom is fantastic, but was craving an SLR. A few months ago I bought a Canon 60D and haven't looked back. I'm just saving up for a 70 - 200 F4 IS Lens now. I know it will make such a difference once I have that lens.

Tina

Upvote 0