Nikon officially announces the Z f retro inspired camera body

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
MELVILLE, NY (September 20, 2023) Today Nikon announced the release of the Z f, a full-frame mirrorless camera that harmonizes a timeless aesthetic with the best of Nikon’s next-gen camera technology, derived directly from the acclaimed Z 8 and flagship Z 9. At first glance, the Z f is a definitive statement in functional design

See full article...

Aug 26, 2015
Since Leica is refusing to come up with a compact FF mirrorless camera (in order to segment their SL and M line), I might pick one up eventually to use with Leica lenses (cover glass is a bit thinner with less corner smearing than Sony or Canon sensors), maybe even the Techart autofocusing adapter will work reasonably well.
Not the greatest fan of the native lens range, those pancakes with plastic mounts. I prefer more interesting F-mount lenses like the 28/1.4 but probably looks a bit weird on this body.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Since Leica is refusing to come up with a compact FF mirrorless camera (in order to segment their SL and M line), I might pick one up eventually to use with Leica lenses (cover glass is a bit thinner with less corner smearing than Sony or Canon sensors), maybe even the Techart autofocusing adapter will work reasonably well.
Not the greatest fan of the native lens range, those pancakes with plastic mounts. I prefer more interesting F-mount lenses like the 28/1.4 but probably looks a bit weird on this body.
Q3 !

Upvote 0