Nikon Z6 III specifications

Jan 11, 2016
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Nikon seems to have understood the importance of high definition EVFs, even in medium range cameras (5,76 million dots).
Do you hear me, Canon?
After having compared the R6 II EVF to the R5 or R3 EVFs, I've rejected the idea of buying an otherwise interesting camera.
Please come soon, you tempting R5 II !

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

koenkooi

CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
Nikon seems to have understood the importance of high definition EVFs, even in medium range cameras (5,76 million dots).
Do you hear me, Canon?
After having compared the R6 II EVF to the R5 or R3 EVFs, I've rejected the idea of buying an otherwise interesting camera.
Please come soon, you tempting R5 II !
How would you describe the difference between the R5 and the R3 EVF?

Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
How would you describe the difference between the R5 and the R3 EVF?
I didn't have enough time to thoroughly check for differences, in fact, I didn't notice any. Maybe by testing under absolutely identical conditions one could perceive some slight advantages for the R3 ???
TDP seems to have noticed an improvement when reviewing the R3.
But both (R5 and R3) are noticably better, meaning really good, than the R6 II's EVF.
Viewfinder quality (and bigger size!) are for me of utter importance, much more than MP count, fps, video features etc...
Maybe because I got spoiled by the 5 D III & IV, Leica's R6, Nikon's F2 and disappointed by the EOS R's EVF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0