Palazzo Tetta Venice

becceric

Making clumsy photographic mistakes since 1980
CR Pro
Oct 30, 2016
Nice! There is a lot to like about this photo! The color palette, symmetry, texture/tone of the water, the calm, open feeling.
Was this taken with a tilt/shift lens, or perspective corrected in post? Or maybe you were lucky enough to be at the needed height for accurate verticals. Please share some details.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Hector1970

CR Pro
Mar 22, 2012
Nice! There is a lot to like about this photo! The color palette, symmetry, texture/tone of the water, the calm, open feeling.
Was this taken with a tilt/shift lens, or perspective corrected in post? Or maybe you were lucky enough to be at the needed height for accurate verticals. Please share some details.
Thanks for the comment. Yes it was taken with a 24 TS-E II shifted . 3 shots combined, down, middle , up. It’s an exposure of a few seconds in each case with a 6 stop filter.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

becceric

Making clumsy photographic mistakes since 1980
CR Pro
Oct 30, 2016
Thanks for the comment. Yes it was taken with a 24 TS-E II shifted . 3 shots combined, down, middle , up. It’s an exposure of a few seconds in each case with a 6 stop filter.
Thanks for the info. I’ve recently purchased a tilt/shift lens. Now I just have to convince my wife I need a trip to Venice and one Hector of a tutor on the trip.

Upvote 0