Paris - City of Art Love and Fashion

i-G12

Wat?
Oct 31, 2023
Seattle
I took this photo in Montmartre close to the Place du Tertre. It was around mid day, bright and tons of people everywhere. So I decided to convert the picture into a Day-To-Night image, replaced the sky, removed unwanted clutter and people using Photoshop Generative Fill AI and re-lit the scene using radial filters, linear gradient, and local adjustments brushes... Hope you enjoy!

day-night-final.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I took this photo in Montmartre close to the Place du Tertre. It was around mid day, bright and tons of people everywhere. So I decided to convert the picture into a Day-To-Night image, replaced the sky, removed unwanted clutter and people using Photoshop Generative Fill AI and re-lit the scene using radial filters, linear gradient, and local adjustments brushes... Hope you enjoy!

View attachment 212597
Wow. You're good at this. Looks great!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

i-G12

Wat?
Oct 31, 2023
Seattle
Wow. You're good at this. Looks great!
Thanks @Levina de Ruijter. I’m trying to find new and useful ways of improving photos that would otherwise be discarded. Some may get upset with this approach as it not being photography. It’s the world we live in these days so why not embrace it to change “blah” into “stunning”? I’m calling it “Digital Artwork”. Like it for what it is I say and if it produces a pleasing final image that’s a good thing.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0