Portrait of The American Revolutionary war ( 1775-1783)

surapon said:
This are the Reenactment of the " Battle of Hillsborough" at Hillsborough, North Carolina, USA , in 2/19/2011
Yes, To learn the Historical Facts and observe the Historical Reenactment at the Sites.
Yes, All the Photos in this Post are just the Recorded Photos, Not Arts work or Beautiful Photos, Just the real Recorded Photos with minimum Post processing.
Here are the last Photos.
Enjoy.
Surapon

Yes, I Have 3 Cameras and 3 Lenses with me :
--The First Camera = Canon 5D MK II with 24-70 mm F/ 2.8 L , for Typical Photos.
---2 ND one, Canon 7D with EF 70-200 mm F/ 2.8 L IS, for all mid range distant Photos and Closed Portrait Pictures
----3 RD, = Canon 1DS MK 1 with Canon EF 85 mm. F = 1.2 L MK II for super Back ground Blur..

3rd photo, the guy on the right has the barrel of his gun in his nose kinda funny!

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
kennephoto said:
surapon said:
This are the Reenactment of the " Battle of Hillsborough" at Hillsborough, North Carolina, USA , in 2/19/2011
Yes, To learn the Historical Facts and observe the Historical Reenactment at the Sites.
Yes, All the Photos in this Post are just the Recorded Photos, Not Arts work or Beautiful Photos, Just the real Recorded Photos with minimum Post processing.
Here are the last Photos.
Enjoy.
Surapon

Yes, I Have 3 Cameras and 3 Lenses with me :
--The First Camera = Canon 5D MK II with 24-70 mm F/ 2.8 L , for Typical Photos.
---2 ND one, Canon 7D with EF 70-200 mm F/ 2.8 L IS, for all mid range distant Photos and Closed Portrait Pictures
----3 RD, = Canon 1DS MK 1 with Canon EF 85 mm. F = 1.2 L MK II for super Back ground Blur..

3rd photo, the guy on the right has the barrel of his gun in his nose kinda funny!

Ha, Ha, Ha---Dear, Sir, Mr. kennephoto.
Ha, Ha, Ha---- I did not see his action----Yes, You have very sharp eyes to spot his action.
Thanks to comment this Picture, Sir.
Surapon.
PS, May be he is very young and so nervous about his first war.---Or, May be I am the Bad Photographer to shoot at the wrong angle, and get the funny photo----Ha, Ha, Ha.

Attachments

• H-63.jpg
    H-63.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0