Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

8298157488_e2df12b47e_h.jpg

Canon 400D ; sigma 24-70f2.8 ; canon 430 exii

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Pirazzini-Photography/174225717860
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andreapirazzini/
about.me/andrea.pirazzini

Upvote 0
Stig said:
brwphotoinc said:

wow, very interesting... and should you feel like sharing some details, I (and maybe others) would be interested ;)
(I mean basic camera settings, layout of the 4 600ex... just a quick napkin drawing would be great :) )

btw, I looked on your web and blog, didn't find it there, but while I'm bothering you... the Shanty Creek 2011 winter snowboarder, speedlites were involved as well, right... ?
Thank you

Ya… I am not a "how to" photographer. It's a style I have worked on for years. :) Practice, shoot, edit, try again. School of hard knocks. It's good for you!!! Go out and shoot. :)

Shanty Creek was a profoto bat pack, 2 profoto d1 1000ws heads and 2 beauty dishes. The camera was a Hassy 3DII. My theory is, your selling your client short if you are not willing to use all of your tricks in your bag. "Why do you use all the lights". reply. "Well, I'm want the best for you, the client." THANK GOODNESS for the 600EX-RTs, the 4 of them and the three Quantum Turbo 3 packs all fit in a messenger bag. Instead of a flight case, Also about 70lbs lighter. :) My chiropractor hates the 600ex-rts, her business has dropped dramatically from my studio and employeesUnfortunately, I do not blog well. A bit overwhelmed schedule wise. City to city, airport to airport. :(

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2013
brwphotoinc said:
Stig said:
brwphotoinc said:

wow, very interesting... and should you feel like sharing some details, I (and maybe others) would be interested ;)
(I mean basic camera settings, layout of the 4 600ex... just a quick napkin drawing would be great :) )

btw, I looked on your web and blog, didn't find it there, but while I'm bothering you... the Shanty Creek 2011 winter snowboarder, speedlites were involved as well, right... ?
Thank you

Ya… I am not a "how to" photographer. It's a style I have worked on for years. :) Practice, shoot, edit, try again. School of hard knocks. It's good for you!!! Go out and shoot. :)

Shanty Creek was a profoto bat pack, 2 profoto d1 1000ws heads and 2 beauty dishes. The camera was a Hassy 3DII. My theory is, your selling your client short if you are not willing to use all of your tricks in your bag. "Why do you use all the lights". reply. "Well, I'm want the best for you, the client." THANK GOODNESS for the 600EX-RTs, the 4 of them and the three Quantum Turbo 3 packs all fit in a messenger bag. Instead of a flight case, Also about 70lbs lighter. :) My chiropractor hates the 600ex-rts, her business has dropped dramatically from my studio and employeesUnfortunately, I do not blog well. A bit overwhelmed schedule wise. City to city, airport to airport. :(

:) ok, thanks,
and I hope speedlites are not going to be banned for hurting businesses (instead of hurting backs) :)

Upvote 0
Stig said:
brwphotoinc said:
Stig said:
brwphotoinc said:

Thank you

:) ok, thanks,
and I hope speedlites are not going to be banned for hurting businesses (instead of hurting backs) :)

The bat pack is sold. No need for large studio strobes and large clunky 40lbs battery packs x2 on location in my world anymore. That is where the 600ex-rts rock! Same look, you can overpower the sun, and not break your back doing it.

Attachments

• BRWPhotoIncA.jpg
    BRWPhotoIncA.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 4,854
  • BRWPhotoIncB.jpg
    BRWPhotoIncB.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 3,161
Upvote 0