Post your Panoramics!

MShannon

I'm New Here
Jun 15, 2015
10
0
www.mshannon.co.uk
A few of mine, all from Scotland. All taken with my Fuji GX617 Professional & Fujinon 90mm f5.6 SWD EBC or 180mm f6.3 W EBC. Shot on films such as Fuji Velvia 50, Ilford Delta 100, FP4 125 or Delta 3200.
 

Attachments

  • Sandeel Dunskey - small.png
    Sandeel Dunskey - small.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 231
  • luce sands001 - 8mins f45 - sample small.png
    luce sands001 - 8mins f45 - sample small.png
    573.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Lone Tree.png
    Lone Tree.png
    590.6 KB · Views: 215
  • portpatrick.jpg
    portpatrick.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 202

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
14,336
2,777
Canada
MShannon said:
A few of mine, all from Scotland. All taken with my Fuji GX617 Professional & Fujinon 90mm f5.6 SWD EBC or 180mm f6.3 W EBC. Shot on films such as Fuji Velvia 50, Ilford Delta 100, FP4 125 or Delta 3200.


Very nice series. I especially like the first picture.
 

GammyKnee

EOS RP
Jan 24, 2013
246
2
MShannon said:
A few of mine, all from Scotland. All taken with my Fuji GX617 Professional & Fujinon 90mm f5.6 SWD EBC or 180mm f6.3 W EBC. Shot on films such as Fuji Velvia 50, Ilford Delta 100, FP4 125 or Delta 3200.

Very nice. My favorite is #3 - lone tree.
 

Rampuri

EOS M50
Dec 25, 2015
27
4
37
Slovakia
Panoramics taken in Latvia and Finland:

2187 - Riga Castle, Rīga, Latvia
2197 - Interior of the Wooden Church, Kerimäki Church, Kerimäki, Finland - The Kerimäki Church is the largest wooden church in the world
2201 - Myllykoski Rapids at Pieni Karhunkierros Trail, Oulanka National Park, Finland
2203 - Arctic Circle Line, Santa Claus Village, Rovaniemi, Finland

All taken with 7D 10-22@10mm, original 360x180 degree panoramas stitched from 17 (8 + 2x4 + 1) photos, cropped.
 

Attachments

  • 2203_crop_1920.jpg
    2203_crop_1920.jpg
    936.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 2201_crop_1920.jpg
    2201_crop_1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
  • 2197_crop_1920.jpg
    2197_crop_1920.jpg
    998.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 2187_crop_1920.jpg
    2187_crop_1920.jpg
    988.6 KB · Views: 229

rlaverty

I'm New Here
Nov 16, 2012
9
0
Mt Grinnell, GNP. Back left is the the Thompson Fire 2015
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3454.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 286

Rampuri

EOS M50
Dec 25, 2015
27
4
37
Slovakia
Sweden, Denmark, Germany:

2206 - Skuleberget, High Coast, Sweden - The High Coast has been included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO since 2000.
2207 - Ristafallet Waterfall, Ristafallet Camping, Undersåker, Sweden
2250 - Stortorget Square, Old Town (Gamla stan), Stockholm, Sweden
2253 - Statue of Gustav II Adolf in front of the City Hall, Gustaf Adolfs Torg, Gothenburg (Göteborg), Sweden
2254 - Sunset over the Baltic Sea, Malmö, Sweden
2258 - Nyhavn Harbour, Copenhagen (København), Denmark - Traditional colourful 17th and early 18th century houses along the canal.
2261 - Am Sande Square, Lüneburg, Germany - You can see Church of St. John on the lower end of the square and one of the most imposing buildings on the square - which now houses the Chamber of Industry and Commerce on the opposite side.
 

Attachments

  • 2261_crop_1920.jpg
    2261_crop_1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 211
  • 2258_crop_1920.jpg
    2258_crop_1920.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 222
  • 2254_crop_1920.jpg
    2254_crop_1920.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 2253_crop_1920.jpg
    2253_crop_1920.jpg
    999 KB · Views: 211
  • 2250_crop_1920.jpg
    2250_crop_1920.jpg
    919.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 2207_crop_1920.jpg
    2207_crop_1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
  • 2206_crop_1920.jpg
    2206_crop_1920.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 218

Rampuri

EOS M50
Dec 25, 2015
27
4
37
Slovakia
Norway:

2215 - Stave Church, Vågåmo, Norway
2221 - Løsta Viewpoint, Geirangerfjord, Norway - Geirangerfjord has been included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO since 2005.
2228 - Below the hut on Galdhøpiggen, Jotunheimen National Park, Norway
2229 - View from Galdhøpiggen, Jotunheimen National Park, Norway - Galdhøpiggen (2469 m), so called "Top of Norway", is the highest peak in Norway and whole Northern Europe.
2231 - Spiterstulen, Jotunheimen National Park, Norway - Spiterstulen (1100 m) is the starting position for many hikes in Jotunheimen National Park.
2235 - Bryggen, Bergen, Norway - Bryggen has been included in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List since 1979.
2239 - Preikestolen, Lysefjord, Norway
 

Attachments

  • 2239_crop_1920.jpg
    2239_crop_1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 208
  • 2235_crop_1920.jpg
    2235_crop_1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
  • 2231_crop_1920.jpg
    2231_crop_1920.jpg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 2229_crop_1920.jpg
    2229_crop_1920.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 2228_crop_1920.jpg
    2228_crop_1920.jpg
    968.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 2221_crop_1920.jpg
    2221_crop_1920.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 206
  • 2215_crop_1920.jpg
    2215_crop_1920.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 209

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
8,265
1,935
Canada
Rampuri said:
Sweden, Denmark, Germany:

2206 - Skuleberget, High Coast, Sweden - The High Coast has been included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO since 2000.
2207 - Ristafallet Waterfall, Ristafallet Camping, Undersåker, Sweden
2250 - Stortorget Square, Old Town (Gamla stan), Stockholm, Sweden
2253 - Statue of Gustav II Adolf in front of the City Hall, Gustaf Adolfs Torg, Gothenburg (Göteborg), Sweden
2254 - Sunset over the Baltic Sea, Malmö, Sweden
2258 - Nyhavn Harbour, Copenhagen (København), Denmark - Traditional colourful 17th and early 18th century houses along the canal.
2261 - Am Sande Square, Lüneburg, Germany - You can see Church of St. John on the lower end of the square and one of the most imposing buildings on the square - which now houses the Chamber of Industry and Commerce on the opposite side.
They are all great, but I really like the last one...
 

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
8,265
1,935
Canada
Rampuri said:
Norway:

2215 - Stave Church, Vågåmo, Norway
2221 - Løsta Viewpoint, Geirangerfjord, Norway - Geirangerfjord has been included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO since 2005.
2228 - Below the hut on Galdhøpiggen, Jotunheimen National Park, Norway
2229 - View from Galdhøpiggen, Jotunheimen National Park, Norway - Galdhøpiggen (2469 m), so called "Top of Norway", is the highest peak in Norway and whole Northern Europe.
2231 - Spiterstulen, Jotunheimen National Park, Norway - Spiterstulen (1100 m) is the starting position for many hikes in Jotunheimen National Park.
2235 - Bryggen, Bergen, Norway - Bryggen has been included in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List since 1979.
2239 - Preikestolen, Lysefjord, Norway
and again, They are all great, but I really like the last one... :)
 

wearle

EOS M6 Mark II
Nov 3, 2012
72
0
To all,

Here are several panoramas I took during my trip to the Columbia River Gorge and John Day Fossil Beds National Monument in May 2017. The first was taken near the Rowena Crest Viewpoint in the Columbia River Gorge. The remaining three were taken in either the Painted Hills Unit or Sheep Rock Unit of the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument.

Thanks for looking,

Wade
 

Attachments

  • 20170502_rowena_crest_pano3.jpg
    20170502_rowena_crest_pano3.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 20170509_painted_hills_pano16_cep4.jpg
    20170509_painted_hills_pano16_cep4.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 20170509_painted_hills_pano17_cep4.jpg
    20170509_painted_hills_pano17_cep4.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 20170509_sheep_rock_pano5_cep4_remove_contrails.jpg
    20170509_sheep_rock_pano5_cep4_remove_contrails.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 177