Review of the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for a photo workflow

FredericSeguin

Humanitarian and travel photographer
Dec 7, 2014
www.fredericseguin.com
Hi everyone,
not sure this would be in the right category but I have written a small review of the Surface Pro 3 being used in a photographer workflow and especially in the mindset of travel photography. I am leaving soon on a rather big trip for a long time and I have to be able to process my images on the go without carrying a heavy laptop.
Maybe what I think about the Surface can help you make a decision! Also, it's one of my first gear reviews so do not hesitate to give me comments or suggestions on how to improve, cheers!
here it is:
http://blog.fredericseguin.com/blog/2014/11/10/review-of-the-microsoft-surface-pro-3

Frederic

Nice, thoughtful review. I have the slightly smaller Surface Pro 2, I find the pen and a travel mouse to be indispensable, and I love that I can charge my phone from the USB port on the charger while using it as a hot spot. Another indispensable item is a pair of reading glasses, I find it makes the tiny screen feel more like I am working with a standard monitor. Overall I would say the Surface Pro is an amazing tool, and if you are can understand the limitations before you acquire, that much power in such a small package is incredibly useful.

Upvote 0