RF 10-20 availability

Jul 21, 2010
Adorama lists the expected availability as May (though that slipped back from April a few weeks ago).

With some googling and a few phone calls, I luckily found a small shop that actually had one in stock in mid-February (I ordered it online immediately and received it two days later).

Minimally, place a preorder with a large retailer and also set a CPW alert in case a shipment shows up somewhere else (as has happened for the 24-105/2.8 and 200-800 recently).

Upvote 0

john1970

EOS R3
CR Pro
Dec 27, 2015
Northeastern US
I just snagged one from K & M Camera, they literally just got it in an hour before I called. Adorama now doesn't expect them until June, so this was an unexpected surprise. Can't wait to try this baby out, just the other day I was wishing I had it when 14mm wasn't enough. Should make for some interesting work!
Glad you were able to finally obtain a copy. I am waiting for the weather to warm up a bit more and then I will take the 10-20 mm out.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Glad you were able to finally obtain a copy. I am waiting for the weather to warm up a bit more and then I will take the 10-20 mm out.
Just got it, fresh off the UPS truck. Even though I knew it would be, I still can't believe how small and light it is in my hands. Now I wait patiently (ha!) for the weather to improve to put it through its paces.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

john1970

EOS R3
CR Pro
Dec 27, 2015
Northeastern US
Just got it, fresh off the UPS truck. Even though I knew it would be, I still can't believe how small and light it is in my hands. Now I wait patiently (ha!) for the weather to improve to put it through its paces.
I was also equally impressed by the small size and light weight of the lens.

Upvote 0