Rural Landscapes

zM1JIej.jpg

Upvote 0
NancyP said:
dpc, one doesn't usually think of "B.C." and desert in the same sentence. Very interesting. I love canola fields, btw, we have lots in MO and IL.

The southern Okanagan Valley, a great wine producing area, is very arid. It sports cacti, sagebrush and other attributes of what one thinks of as desert land.

Upvote 0

RLPhoto

Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
Mar 27, 2012
San Antonio, TX
www.Ramonlperez.com
DominoDude said:
RLPhoto said:
I like the composition. It is simple, clean and very effective. I hate to admit it, but those colours are a tad too saturated for my liking - might just be that I very rarely find such intensely sunny days and the colours that follow with it.
I did use a polarizer and that along with the processing made the colors look unreal but my photos have always been on the quirkier processing techniques.

Upvote 0

DominoDude

Certified photon catcher
Feb 7, 2013
::1
RLPhoto said:
DominoDude said:
RLPhoto said:
I like the composition. It is simple, clean and very effective. I hate to admit it, but those colours are a tad too saturated for my liking - might just be that I very rarely find such intensely sunny days and the colours that follow with it.
I did use a polarizer and that along with the processing made the colors look unreal but my photos have always been on the quirkier processing techniques.

Aha! Yeah, that explains the punchiness. However, I still feel bad for posting my comment with that 2nd sentence, but this way I got to know more about it, and hopefully without offending.

Upvote 0