Seashore, Beaches and Harbours

Harbour..... Cobourg, Ontario, Canada

2013-03-23-0002_P.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Sorrento Harbour. We had a dinner one evening at a restaurant overlooking this, I could barely look at what I was eating given the view I had :D

Sorrento harbour by Matt Roberts101, on Flickr

Marina Piccolo on Capri. Sat on the beach for an hour waiting for our boat to pick us up (wishing I had gone for a swim now looking at that picture! Would love to go back to Capri and spend more than a day there. Absolutely stunning island. Opted not to go into the Blue Grotto, from pictures on Flickr it is something I won't skip on next time I am there!

Marina Piccolo - Capri by Matt Roberts101, on Flickr

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

zim

CR Pro
Oct 18, 2011
dhr90 said:
Sorrento Harbour. We had a dinner one evening at a restaurant overlooking this, I could barely look at what I was eating given the view I had :D

Sorrento harbour by Matt Roberts101, on Flickr

Marina Piccolo on Capri. Sat on the beach for an hour waiting for our boat to pick us up (wishing I had gone for a swim now looking at that picture! Would love to go back to Capri and spend more than a day there. Absolutely stunning island. Opted not to go into the Blue Grotto, from pictures on Flickr it is something I won't skip on next time I am there!

Marina Piccolo - Capri by Matt Roberts101, on Flickr

Delfino by any chance?

and the Blue Grotto is well worth seeing if for nothing more than a trip in those little mad 'buses' to get there!

Regards

Upvote 0