Social experimant: I do not have enough smites soooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
briansquibb said:
V8Beast said:
D_Rochat said:
I'm sure if you guys put the Queen on your money, all will be forgiven. ;D

Americans would be more than up for this notion once Kate Middleton takes the thrown, but aren't there two old hags in line in front of her ;D?

No need to speak of my mother like that :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please forgive my foul language. I wasn't aware that I was in the presence of royalty. I kindly ask that you take mercy upon me, for I am just a poor peasant :'(

Upvote 0
B

briansquibb

V8Beast said:
briansquibb said:
V8Beast said:
D_Rochat said:
I'm sure if you guys put the Queen on your money, all will be forgiven. ;D

Americans would be more than up for this notion once Kate Middleton takes the thrown, but aren't there two old hags in line in front of her ;D?

No need to speak of my mother like that :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please forgive my foul language. I wasn't aware that I was in the presence of royalty. I kindly ask that you take mercy upon me, for I am just a poor peasant :'(

Nah my mother is the flower seller that sells the flowers to the crowd to give to the Duchess of Cambridge ;D ;D ;D

Upvote 0
Here's one of Will and Kate I took last summer on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Canada Day - and yes we too have the Queen on our Money. Taken with my 40D and 70-200 F4 at F4. Heavly cropped.

I could have used one of the Briansquibb specials in the second shot I posted ;D

Kate Middleton is next in line to the throne after Camilla.

Attachments

• Canada_Day-5649-2.JPG
    Canada_Day-5649-2.JPG
    550.6 KB · Views: 479
  • Canada_Day-5633.JPG
    Canada_Day-5633.JPG
    580.8 KB · Views: 432
Upvote 0
B

briansquibb

Jamesy said:
Here's one of Will and Kate I took last summer on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Canada Day - and yes we too have the Queen on our Money. Taken with my 40D and 70-200 F4 at F4. Heavly cropped.

I could have used one of the Briansquibb specials in the second shot I posted ;D

Just a minor point - Prince William is second in line after his father, Prince Charles. Kate will become Queen but wont rule

Upvote 0
Jamesy said:
Here's one of Will and Kate I took last summer on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Canada Day

Very cool. Thank goodness William has better taste in women than his dad :eek:

and yes we too have the Queen on our Money.

How did the Queen talk the Canadians into that one :)? I demand Naomi Watts or Sienna Miller (preferably both) in exchange for this service, and nothing less!

Upvote 0
briansquibb said:
Jamesy said:

Just a minor point - Prince William is second in line after his father, Prince Charles. Kate will become Queen but wont rule
Right - that is why Queen Elizabeth took the throne when her father George passed away as opposed to the Queen Mum ruling, right?

Brian, was that one of your white whales in the press gallery? LOL

Upvote 0
B

briansquibb

Jamesy said:
briansquibb said:
Right - that is why Queen Elizabeth took the throne when her father George passed away as opposed to the Queen Mum ruling, right?

Brian, was that one of your white whales in the press gallery? LOL

That is correct - our current Queen was first in line to the throne.

I wish I was acredited :) I have bluffed my way into press areas when carrying 2 large whites mounted on two tripods ;) ;)

Upvote 0
Jamesy said:

someone needs to tell all those media guys that their cameras aren't up to scratch and they should be using D800's......

Upvote 0
B

briansquibb

wickidwombat said:
Jamesy said:

someone needs to tell all those media guys that their cameras aren't up to scratch and they should be using D800's......

That was me with the 40D and kit lens getting highest IQ pictures from 100m

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.