Stock Notice: Canon LP-E6NH batteries at Adorama

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Cheapest genuine Canon batteries I've found in the UK from Bristol Cameras at £93 inc Vat.
Canon are ripping customers off in the Uk even at these prices, the price hike from the LP-E6N is outrageous
Thanks. I bought my spare from them last March for £95. They added on £10 for £3 worth of postage and it arrived completely flat and it had a 2020 date on it. Duracell LP-E6 batteries are only £15 but only rated at 1600 mAh rather than the 2130 of the LP-E6NH. Maybe worth it atnth price for emergencies?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RGB49

5DSR
CR Pro
Mar 31, 2019
Thanks. I bought my spare from them last March for £95. They added on £10 for £3 worth of postage and it arrived completely flat and it had a 2020 date on it. Duracell LP-E6 batteries are only £15 but only rated at 1600 mAh rather than the 2130 of the LP-E6NH. Maybe worth it atnth price for emergencies?
Hi Alan, the two I bought from them were fine, perhaps I was lucky and got new stock, it appears the only cheap route away from canons prices are non OEM, but usually there are problems with the camera recognising them. Only success I've had is LP-E6N from EXpro which has a 2500mAH capacity and does perform correctly in the camera, I've had them for 2years plus and they still are good but obviously don't perform in camera to the H spec re shooting speed
EDIT, not sure they're available any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0