The manual for the upcoming Canon Cinema EOS C70 is now available

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Canon announced the Cinema EOS C70 body in September, and it has begun shipping in some countries. Canon has now made the manual for the Cinema EOS C70 available for your reading pleasure.
eosc70-im-en
Canon Cinema EOS C70 ManualCanon Cinema EOS C70 at Adorama

cac70rf-168x168.jpg

cac70rf_1-168x168.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

xanbarksdale

Canon Collector
CR Pro
Jul 18, 2019
Kentucky
A few things about this camera release have been VERY surprising in my opinion...

The release date was listed as "late November," but all the sites like BH said that it would ship "in December." There's been very little info about specifics of the release.

Secondly, lots of Canon ambassadors in Europe and Australia have had hands on with it and have posted videos. There hasn't been one video from a USA ambassador yet. Peter McKinnon showed it in one of his videos so he's been using it, but no trailer/teaser video has been posted.

I've already pre-ordered mine and would love to have an exact idea of when it ships.

Upvote 0
Sep 20, 2020
A few things about this camera release have been VERY surprising in my opinion...

The release date was listed as "late November," but all the sites like BH said that it would ship "in December." There's been very little info about specifics of the release.

Secondly, lots of Canon ambassadors in Europe and Australia have had hands on with it and have posted videos. There hasn't been one video from a USA ambassador yet. Peter McKinnon showed it in one of his videos so he's been using it, but no trailer/teaser video has been posted.

I've already pre-ordered mine and would love to have an exact idea of when it ships.
There has been an embargo but that seems to only be true in certain countries.
That kind of makes sense because Canon Canada, Conon UK, Canon USA, etc. are the ones eho give the cameras to the ambassadors.

Upvote 0

DBounce

Canon Eos R3
May 3, 2016
I wish Canon had made this camera with better materials. From the feedback I’m hearing, there seems to be a consensus that the C70 is made from subpar materials when compared to other Canon cameras in this price range. I’m hearing words like “cheap”, “plasticky” and “flimsy” used to describe it. Not exactly confidence inspiring at this price point.

The Sony FX6 will likely be constructed from magnesium alloy if history repeats itself. I really hate spending good money on cheaply made products. I just prefer the feel of a well constructed, quality product. I prefer it when I don’t need to baby a product... especially a professional product.

Upvote 0

Atlasman

EOS R6 MKII
CR Pro
May 14, 2020

That the user manual has been posted is a good sign that the camera can't be far behind. I'll be visiting my local camera store later this week to place my order!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0