Trees...

neuroanatomist

I post too Much on Here!!
CR Pro
Jul 21, 2010
25,598
3,940
A couple from me, one from quite a while back...

"Up the Beech"

EOS 7D, EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM @ 17mm, 1/30 s, f/8, ISO 500

And a fun composite I put together from two images of the same sunrise scene (one at 70mm, one at ~200mm) last winter.
 

Attachments

  • Fractals.jpg
    Fractals.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 154

lion rock

EOS 5D Mark IV
Jan 1, 2013
1,920
37
Climb the first pix. Cute on the second!
Nice.
-r

neuroanatomist said:
A couple from me, one from quite a while back...

"Up the Beech"
EOS 7D, EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM @ 17mm, 1/30 s, f/8, ISO 500

And a fun composite I put together from two images of the same sunrise scene (one at 70mm, one at ~200mm) last winter.
 

Nat_WA

EOS RP
Aug 15, 2017
719
467
Netherlands
Fallen tree...
(tried to make it a bit spooky by composition & post-processing)

Wiebe.
 

Attachments

  • BW-tree-0420.jpg
    BW-tree-0420.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 168

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
8,265
1,938
Canada
The silver maples in the creek near my place. It floods every spring and you get to go for a paddle through the trees.....
 

Attachments

  • D17A3600.jpg
    D17A3600.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 157

Woodwideweb

I'm New Here
Jan 7, 2017
21
0
Some amazing colours and effects. I always find it a bit difficult to isolate a subject in woodland.

I've attached a couple of recent efforts, one taken with a Sigma 35 f1.4 ti try to isolate the logs acting as a bridge, the second taken on a gloomy day, and darkened a bit more to add atmosphere.
 

Attachments

  • Simple Bridge.jpg
    Simple Bridge.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 177
  • Follow the light.jpg
    Follow the light.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 162

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
14,627
3,496
Canada
Don Haines said:
The silver maples in the creek near my place. It floods every spring and you get to go for a paddle through the trees.....

Nice reflection.
 

Click

I post too Much on Here!!
Jul 29, 2012
14,627
3,496
Canada
Woodwideweb said:
Some amazing colours and effects. I always find it a bit difficult to isolate a subject in woodland.

I've attached a couple of recent efforts, one taken with a Sigma 35 f1.4 ti try to isolate the logs acting as a bridge, the second taken on a gloomy day, and darkened a bit more to add atmosphere.

Very nice pictures. I especially like the second one.
 

lion rock

EOS 5D Mark IV
Jan 1, 2013
1,920
37
This is very nice.
-r

Don Haines said:
The silver maples in the creek near my place. It floods every spring and you get to go for a paddle through the trees.....
 

Nat_WA

EOS RP
Aug 15, 2017
719
467
Netherlands
Woodwideweb said:
Some amazing colours and effects. I always find it a bit difficult to isolate a subject in woodland.

I've attached a couple of recent efforts, one taken with a Sigma 35 f1.4 ti try to isolate the logs acting as a bridge, the second taken on a gloomy day, and darkened a bit more to add atmosphere.

Very nice Wodwideweb!
The second one, especially viewed on a large format screen, indeed conveys quite a gloomy feeling...

Wiebe.
 

Vern

EOS RP
Jun 11, 2013
419
137
great thread
1DX, ISO 640, f3.5, 1/250, 300 2.8 II
 

Attachments

  • loresDQ0R2805x.JPG
    loresDQ0R2805x.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 173