What Do You Want To See in the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV?

Besides all the "gimme-gimme" features that other have been talking about, I'd like to see a small feature added (heck, it could be retrofitted to the 5D3 easily):

+ Ability to choose which "info-levels" you toggle between during image playback. I basically only want to see the 2nd and 3rd screens (ie: large preview with data overlay and small preview with simple histogram). Should be simple to select this in software

+ Personally, I don't feel the need for a bump in MP, but it's obvious that we will see one.
+ Cleaner shadows like on the 5Ds(R)s
+ Illuminated (red) focus points. Illuminated buttons on the back would be useful too.
+ EC in M
+ Slight FPS bump (8 would be awesome)
+ AF improvements (I have a well document history of not being able to get the focus speed I want on the 5D3. Yes, blame me)
+ USB-3.1 Type C connector
+ AFMA controlable through the SDK
+ Built-in intervalometer would be nice
+ Wider AF spread would be nice
+ I cannot possibly imagine that more DR would hurt anyone. But it's very low on my wish list
+ Better autofocus in low-light Live-view mode (it wouldn't focus on the red supermoon :'()

Video features? Don't ask me, because I don't use the 5D3 to shoot video. Ask Vince LaForet or someone else who does video with a DSLR.

Upvote 0