Why You Should Stick with Your Canon DSLR and Forget Sony FF Mirrorless

msm

Jun 8, 2013
Larsskv said:
I believe everyone reading our posts will see that I have backed up my statements with facts. You have not, and you have backed out.

If you read lensrentals more carefully, you will see that they have had problems with Sony lenses.

I'll back out the day you start backing your statements up with relevant facts. Making general claims based on internet anecdotes and things taken out of context from lensrentals blog doesn't cut it.

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2015
msm said:
Larsskv said:
I believe everyone reading our posts will see that I have backed up my statements with facts. You have not, and you have backed out.

If you read lensrentals more carefully, you will see that they have had problems with Sony lenses.

I'll back out the day you start backing your statements up with relevant facts. Making general claims based on internet anecdotes and things taken out of context from lensrentals blog doesn't cut it.

I wish you would dispute the facts I have presented instead of making general claims. Stick to the case instead of making personal accusations.

Upvote 0