Winter, 2018-2019

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
It's unfortunate to need crutches. Suddenly, I had an idea of modifying your crutches for monopod use! Lucky about the Cameras. Please, heal up soon!
Thanks Eric, I'm already feeling better. But I prefer to stay home, and do some woodworking instead of walking on ice...
But it was worth it! :)
PS: I'm too lazy to use monopods or tripods!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
This is true! Do you bake them yourself?
No chance. The recipe is quite simple, but, in order to obtain a perfect result, lots of experience and practice are required.
Even in France, finding excellent croissants is not so easy. And the ones you get in Germany are usually just horrid. In Italy, you stand some chances to find very good ones. In Britain: no comment, even though I love scones, Chelsea buns...
If, in the USA you can find deep-frozen French made croissants, give them a try. Or fly to New York City to get fresh ones from a French patisserie.
I'm getting hungry now...

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
I doubt most Americans can know the difference. In Japan, I bought a kind of croissant.that I thought it had a cherry sauce added before the very end and thought, it would be great for a breakfast treat. To my surprise it was ketchup! That's what I got for being too excited at the idea of the Japanese cherry sauce to read look at the description card!

Upvote 0