|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
I found this project quite late in the campaign, but for anyone that camps or enjoys outdoor photography, a good light and charging solution is always appreciated.
There are tons of options to back this project, which has already raised over $260,000 of a $15,000 goal.
- 2-in-1 solar lantern & phone charger
- Charges phone at the same speed as a wall outlet! 5V, 2.4Amp USB output port to recharge phones, tablets, cameras.
- Packs flat to only 1″ thick and inflates into 6″ cube lantern
- 150 lumen output on Turbo mode
- 50 hour max run time on Low Mode
- Two ways to recharge: 1-2 hours by micro USB or 12-14 hours by built-in high efficiency solar panel
- Use in any weather: it’s waterproof, floats, and can be submerged up to 1 meter deep (IP67).