As far as the EOS 6D goes, I've been told a few things about the specs previously posted.
- Does not have a flip out screen
- It's 4.5fps not 4.9
- No built in flash
It's possible that 2 cameras are being mixed up and showing up in one spec list.
More talk about an upcoming 6D
We have received a larger spec list in regards to a forthcoming Canon EOS 6D. This camera will come in between the 7D and the 5D Mark III and replace the 5D Mark II
- 22MP full frame
- Flip out screen, Built in flash
- 19 pt AF, 63 zone metering
- Single Digic 5+
- 4.9 fps (Also heard 4.5fps)
- 3 inch LCD (We'd previously heard touchscreen)
- ISO 12,800
- New battery and grip – new GPS and WiFi grip option.
- Built in ‘connectivity and sharing' software
This looks similar to what [NL] also received. I also agree with Northlight that the camera spec rumors don't quite feel “real” yet. Take this spec list with a grain of salt.