|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Rokinon has launched a new line of Cine lenses, and they’re called XEEN. They have launched a 24mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5 and a 85 T1.5, and they’re all priced at $2495 USD each. Each lens will be available in EF, PL, F, E and M4/3 mounts.
- Covers Full-Frame 35mm/Vista Vision
- Available in PL, Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E, and Micro 4/3 Mounts
- Metal Construction & Fully Manual, No Electronics
- Internal Focus Design
- Multi-Coating for Color Consistency
- Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- 11 Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- 200° Focus Rotation
- Min. Focus Distance: 24mm — 10″, 50mm — 18″, 85mm — 3′ 9″
- 114mm Front Diameter
- 1/4″-20 for Lens Support
- Weight: 24mm — 2.6 lbs., 50mm — 2.56 lbs., 85mm — 2.7 lbs.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: August 2015
- Price: $2,495 each
You can read more about these lenses at NoFilmSchool.