|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
We have received another set of specifications for the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R body, we dub it the “EOS Rs” for now. Canon may call it something else. The source claims to have shot with a prototype recently and that the plan is to announce the new camera in February 2020.
Canon EOS Rs Specifications:
- 75mp full-frame CMOS
- Sensor “focused on the dynamic range”
- Frames per second “… Sounded similar to the EOS R”
- DIGIC 9
- Dual Card Slots
- Joystick the same as the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Larger and higher resolution EVF than the EOS R
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Fully weather-sealed
- Similar ergonomics as the EOS R (No touch bar)
We think more will be leaking about this camera in the coming weeks as we get closer to the planned February announcement.