Dire Studios have updated ShutterCount to version 3.0. Included in the update is the ability to read the shutter actuations on all of the recent Canon DSLRs as well as adding the ability to count the number of times live view and video instances have taken place.
From Dire Studios:
Live view and videos.
The app displays the count for still photos by default — purchase the optional Live View Pack to get additional counters (and the Distribution Chart) that also cover videos. The Live View Pack is available as an in-app purchase on macOS and iOS for select Canon models.
The following cameras are supported on macOS and Windows via USB connection. For the best compatibility with your camera it is recommended to upgrade the camera's firmware to the latest available version. ShutterCount is certified to work with all of the cameras listed below, using their latest firmware revision.
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV*
- Canon EOS-1D C*
- Canon EOS-1D X*
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 5DS (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 5DS R (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 7D*
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon EOS 40D*
- Canon EOS 50D*
- Canon EOS 60D*
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 77D / 9000D (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 80D (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 100D / Rebel SL1 / Kiss X7
- Canon EOS 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2*
- Canon EOS 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3*
- Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4*
- Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5*
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6i*
- Canon EOS 700D / Rebel T5i / Kiss X7i*
- Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i / Kiss X8i (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 760D / Rebel T6s / 8000D (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 800D / Rebel T7i / Kiss X9i (macOS only)
- Canon EOS 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F*
- Canon EOS 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50*
- Canon EOS 1200D / Rebel T5 / Kiss X70
- Canon EOS 1300D / Rebel T6 / Kiss X80*
Please Note The asterisk: * Live view actuation counters are NOT available in the Live View Pack for this camera.