Is this up the right alley?
Some competition specs.
Panasonic LX3 Specs (NEW)
– Ultra wide-angle 24mm with 2.5x optical zoom
– F2.0 Leica Summicron lens
– High sensitivity 1/1.63″ CCD with 10 megapixel resolution
– 3:2 aspect LCD (460k pixel resolution), film modes, other advanced photographic oriented features
– Compatible with external flashes and filters. Can add an accessory viewfinder and wide-angle conversion lens
– HD movie mode
There are a few things that look fantastic about this camera. I love the 24mm and the f/2.0 lens. I also like they kept it “low” at 10mp.
I'd like to see the next G setup like this, moreso than some of the specs i've seen. if they can do this but make it 6x zoom… they'll have a winner! I'd even buy one!
What do you think?