|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
After last week’s announcement of the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II and EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III, most everyone around these parts want to know what’s next from Canon. While the roadmap is still a bit unknown for us, we do have some suggestions about what’s on the near horizon from Canon.
- Prosumer mirrorless camera announced ahead of Photokina
- One DSLR at Photokina
- Two “professional” lenses ahead of Photokina
- EF-M 32mm f/1.4 ahead of Photokina
- New “kit” lens ahead of Photokina
- One more Cinema EOS body in 2018, some signs point to an EOS C300 Mark III.
- New style of cinema camera body
A couple of sources have said to expect an accelerated product development cycle over the next 18-24 months over the entire imaging lineup. We’ll let you guess what that means.