Adobe Lightroom 4.1 & Camera RAW 7.1 Final Released
By| May 30, 2012
The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4.1 update includes these enhancements:
- The ability to process HDR TIFF files. (16, 24 or 32-bit TIFF files)
- Additional Color Fringing corrections to help address chromatic aberration.
- Save photobooks created in the Book Module to JPEG
- Publishing photos to Adobe Revel is now accessible via a Publish plugin
- Additional camera support for several new cameras including the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Fujifilm X-Pro1, Nikon D800, and Olympus OM-D E-M5.
- Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom.
Camera Raw 7.1 Update
This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original Camera Raw plug-in that was installed with Adobe® Creative Suite® 6, Adobe Photoshop® CS6.
Support for the following cameras has been added in this update. Visit the Camera Raw page for a complete list of supported cameras.
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 60Da
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100V