Canon EOS M Specs
By| July 22, 2012
Canon EOS M Specifications
The Canon EOS M that launches tomorrow will have the following specifications. Beyond the camera, the system will launch with 2 lenses, the EF-M 22 f/2 STM & EF-M 18-55 IS. It will also launch with a new flash, the EX 90 and an EF lens adaptor.
- 18mp APS-C
- DIGIC V
- ISO 100-12800 (25,600 Expansion)
- 3″ Touchscreen 1.04million pixels
- Phase & Contrast AF
- Video Servo AF
- 1920×1080 Video 30p/25p/24p
- 1280×720 Video 60p/50p
- MPEG-4, AVC/H.264
- SD Card
- Adaptor at launch for EF lenses
- Hand-held Twilight mode, to help with long exposures in low light.
- Multi-shot noise reduction function that helps reduce the noise by combining four images.
- The usual creative filters
- HDR mode to synthesize three different exposures
- Camera size: 66.5mm (width) 108.6mm (height) x 32.3mm (depth)
- The weight (body only) 262g, (including battery and memory card) 298g