Firmware: Canon EOS 7D Mark II v1.1.1
By| April 28, 2017
Canon has released new firmware for the EOS 7D Mark II.
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following improvement and fix:
- Enhances reliability of communications when transferring images using Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E7 (A/B/C/D/E).
- Corrects the phenomenon of Err70 which occurs with certain combinations of settings.
- Corrects the phenomenon in which in very rare cases the shutter can no longer be released.
- Enhances reliability of operations for specific custom function settings.
- If using a Wi-Fi adapter/W-E1, the camera’s nickname will be reset to default when you perform this firmware update, so please reset the nickname before using the camera.