Canon has released new firmware for the EOS 7D Mark II.
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following improvement and fix:
- Enhances reliability of communications when transferring images using Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E7 (A/B/C/D/E).
- Corrects the phenomenon of Err70 which occurs with certain combinations of settings.
- Corrects the phenomenon in which in very rare cases the shutter can no longer be released.
- Enhances reliability of operations for specific custom function settings.
- If using a Wi-Fi adapter/W-E1, the camera's nickname will be reset to default when you perform this firmware update, so please reset the nickname before using the camera.
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.