|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
I’ll be posting more of the random stuff I get daily. Things are starting to heat up a bit as announcement season is nearly upon us.
- Canon Australia has sent CPS management to Singapore for product training. [CR2]
- Any Canon announcement will come after Nikon’s announcement on August 24, 2011. [CR2]
- 5D Mark III’s are in the wild and an announcement is imminent [CR1]
- 1D Mark IV’s are out of stock or hard to come by in certain countries. A retailer in New Zealand actually said they won’t be getting any more. [CR1]
- 1Ds Mark IV resolution correction, I’m told it will actually be 36mp.
That’s it from today.